- At the end of this course the student will know the literal meaning of limit, continuity, differentiability and integration.
- To analyze functions using limits, derivatives, and integrals.
- To master differentiation and integration theory and techniques which are needed in various branches of sciences.
- To be able to apply these theory and techniques to life problems.
- To recognize the appropriate tools of calculus to solve applied problems
- To master mathematical reasonining and writing.