- Determine pure sunstances thermodynamic properties, total solution properties, partial molar properties, and property changes due to mixing
- Evaluate fugacity and fugacity coefficient of pure sunstances and Sunstances in the mixtures.
- Understanding of the thermodynamics of mixtures
- Understanding the concept of phase equilibrium, phase stability, phase transitions, and equilibrium criteria
- Comprehend the excess mixture properties and activity coefficient, and evaluate them.
- Formulate phase equilibrium problems involving vapors, liquids, and solids.
- Formulate and solve problems involving homogeneous reaction equilibria.