At the end of the course, students will;
- know the analysis of psychrometric processes which involve in HVAC systems,
- learn the thermal design of direct contact transfer devices,
- know thermal design and performance analysis of extended surface coils for heating, cooling, dehumidification of moist air,
- learn the principles of thermal comfort and indoor design conditions for summer/winter AC applications,
- know the design of warm water heating systems with various types of heating appliances.