The course aims
- to expand the role of architectural history education to include diverse fields of knowledge engaging digital investigations to formulate historical narratives,
- to teach the basic vocabulary of concepts and tools in digital humanities,
- to introduce students projects, critical work, various resources in the field,
- to inform students with the research collaboration possibilities in this emerging field,
- to provide a hands-on experience of resource/repository production, data visualization, archival research, and production of timelines and multilayered maps,
- to develop critical thinking skills necessary to evaluate digital scholarship.