Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand basic analysis and design issues, methods and considerations
- Understand and implement latest technologies and trends in the software and hardware development market.
- Apply computer and software engineering methods.
- Design and Implement a complete solution to a real-life computing problem.
- Apply theoretical knowledge of computing into a real-life problem.
- Understand the ethics and legal issues in computer world.
- Improve communication and presentation skills.
- Understand teamwork and creativity merits.
- Understand and Implement standards, tools and techniques commonly used in the industry.