Course Learning Outcomes
- Students will realize the role of their future profession as an integral part of the combined efforts of the community to improve its quality of life.
- Students will develop a general understanding of the main areas of environmental engineering
- Students will develop an ability to recognize contemporary environmental issues as parts of their future profession.
- Students will develop an ability to reach to current literature on environmental engineering and maintain and update their knowledge.
- Students will develop an ability to use world wide web as a useful tool for their education and future professional life.