At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Recall and explain the components of combinatorial and sequential circuits
- Design, analyze and verify digital systems, simple to complex, using combinational logic and sequential logic design methodologies
- Recall, differentiate and apply circuit optimization methods
- Construct algorithmic state machine structures to solve digital logic design problems
- Recall, interpret, design and debug Verilog programs to implement combinational and sequential circuits in hardware.
- Recall the basic principles and methodologies of computer hardware design