Specific outcomes of instruction
- Students will gain basic knowledge of structural nomenclature, geological events, structures, their main characteristics, origin, development, history and relationship.
- Students will develop an ability of 3-D thinking.
- Students will learn how the geological structures are recognized and systematically identified in both field and laboratory.
- Students will learn how the structural data are collected, analyzed, interpreted and used in solution of some global and societal problems.
- They will be able to organize and combine information obtained from the field and other sources in suitable ways in writing technical reports