By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
1. Understand the properties of the multi-objective combinatorial optimization problems.
2. Formulate problems with combinatorial sturucture and multiple criteria.
3. Generalize single-objective solution methods of MOCO problems to multiple criteria.
4. Generate efficient solution alternatives for multi-objective optimization problems.
5. Understand the pricinciples to implement interactive procedures.
6. Find the most preferred point of the decision maker.