Students are expected to;
- Comprehend basic and related concepts to curriculum and instruction.
- Understand the underlying philosophies in curriculum development.
- Examine models related to curriculum development.
- Plan a needs analysis regarding knowledge, learner, and society.
- Write training/course objectives and learning outcomes.
- Plan for instruction utilizing traditional and/or contemporary approaches to instruction.
- Acknowledge the code of ethics in curriculum development and instruction.