At the end of this course, the students are expected to gain the ability:
- to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- to function in multidisciplinary teams
- to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- to understand professional and ethical responsibility
- to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.