Students are expected to:
- Increase understanding of the classroom context from physical, social, psychological and cognitive perspectives.
- Discuss a variety of approaches and models to classroom management.
- Survey issues on classroom management and develop a more critical perspective to classroom management styles of teachers.
- Analyze strategies in establishing and maintaining a healthy learning environment; managing time, seatwork, group-work, recitations and discussions.
- Increase awareness of teacher-parent cooperation in maintaining effective teaching and learning processes.