1. Students who are knowledgeable about developing countries' growth and trade balance problems in the international division of labor.
2. Students who have a grasp of the basic relationship between saving, investment and the trade balance.
3. Students who are familiar with the transfer problem (the macroeconomics of the problem of external debt repayment).
4. Students who can analyze a global economic equilibirium with uneven development.
5. Students who can confidently study and criticise macroeconomic equations in models.