Having successfully completed this course, the student will be able to:
* Draw two-dimensional sketches, views in CAD environment (particularly in AutoCAD)
* Draw the orthographic views of an object in CAD environment (particularly in Autodesk AutoCAD environment).
* Draw plan and elevation views of a building in AutoCAD environment
* Create solid models of objects; objects in basic shapes, custom built components, building models etc. using the tools of AutoCAD
* Create the solid model of structures in Autodesk Inventor environment
* Create the 1st and 3rd quadrant orthographic views of an object from the solid model (particularly in Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor environments).
* Dimension views, show some annotations, provide the size tolerance of functional features, and general tolerances
* Read the given orthographic views; i.e. visualize the 3- Dimensional model of the object shown to its orthographic views and create its CAD model.
* Explain and interpret the dimensions and the associated tolerances, some annotations
* Create the solid model of a building, plan, elevation, sectional and detail views in Autodesk Revit environment