Course Learning Outcomes
- Students will learn various measurement techniques and learn how to use devices for process variables (such as flow, temperature, concentration, etc.) .
- Students will learn how to perform experiments and safety rules associated with it.
- Students will demonstrate and improve their skills for following instructions, recording data and analyzing results.
- Students will demonstrate and improve technical report writing skills and presenting data in tables and figures.
- Students will develop familiarity working with chemical process equipment.
- Students will improve their skills to solve engineering problems.
- Students will learn to apply theoretical knowledge from other Chemical Engineering courses on real set-up’s.
- Students will experience and improve their team-work skills.
- Students will practice and improve their reading skills for technical material.