Course Learning Outcomes
- Understand design and implementation of operating systems.
- Understand data structures and memory organization mechanisms of a complex software systems.
- Understand resource sharing mechanisms of a complex software system.
- Understand concurrent data exchange mechanisms of a complex software system.
- Verify data integrity in concurrent systems.
- Design and implement algorithms for problems requiring concurrency and synchronization.
- Understand authentication and security requirements of an operating system.
- Understand contemporary system infrastructures used in computation.