Student, who passed the course satisfactorily will be able to:
- develop their skills on causality (cause & effect) with emphasis on evolution of philosophical ideas throughout historical progress of civilization
- develop awareness on the reasons behind evolution of constrcution law and contracts under different law systems (mainly Romano Germenic and Common Law) with the help of case law studies
- comprehend various types of constrcution delivery methods with regard to various international standard forms like FIDIC, NEC & AIA
- comprehend structure of principle constrcution clauses with emphasis on time frames, liabilities, damages, variations, force major, termination, guarantees, value engineering etc.
- enhance their decision making capacity by developing empathetic approach to contractual issues using analytical methods
- develop awareness on contemporary project monitoring integrated into construction contracts to enable basic claim preparation
- develop awareness on various dispute resolution methods under international contracts