By the end of the course the successful students are expected to:
- to interpret the knowledge on construction and building materials technologies together;
- to sketch simple construction details by using that background knowledge on the types of construction system, functional requirements expected from building components and materials performances;
- to produce the drawing of a simple system detail for a typical construction system in 1/20 scale considering the basic requirements and basic principles of interfaces;
- to discuss the construction applications, common problems/failures and technical expectations in construction sites with the engineers, architects and/or building materials manufacturers during the seminars and field trips;
- to report the knowledge shared by the engineers, architects and/or building materials manufacturers through seminars and training workshops;
- to integrate that knowledge to their system detail drawings.