Course Learning Outcomes
- gain a broad understanding of the membrane electrophysiology.
- learn the fundamentals of bioelectric fields, the theory of ECG, EEG, ENG, and EMG.
- build knowledge on measurement issues and related instrumentation for bioelectrical signals.
- build modeling and interpretation skills.
- integrate and use knowledge from various courses including Engineering, Physics, and Mathematics.
- use computer-based resources effectively.
- gain knowledge of different types of transducers, their operating principles, and measurement techniques.
- understand the origins of bioelectrical signals,
- learn and practice related transducers and measurement equipment,
- understand and measure ECG, EMG, and nerve conduction velocity.