At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand concepts of signals and systems and discriminate between the types of signals and systems.
- Explore the different types of operations that can be applied on signals, and discriminate between different combinations of systems.
- Identify the linear-time invariant systems, and derive and use convolution, i.e., time-domain processing of signals.
- Analyze signals and systems in the frequency domain via Fourier Series or Fourier Transform and compare frequency-domain processing to time-domain processing.
- Compare and contrast continuous time, discrete time and sampled signals