The course enables students to:
- acquire basic concepts and terminology used in listening and speaking
- acquire a range of teaching skills mainly focusing on listening & speaking;
- develop students' knowledge about writing lesson plans for two skills (listening & speaking) for different levels;
- work on and have an understanding of the stages of a lesson;
- identify problems experienced by learners
- increase their knowledge of the role and methods of assessment in listening and speaking
- demonstrate their ability to apply their learning in teaching.