At the end of the course students are expected to:
- Make use of some techniques (such as Integration by Parts, Inverse Trigonometric Substitutions,...) to compute proper integrals,
- Compute Arc Length, Volumes and Surface Areas of Solids of Revolutions, improper integrals,
- Compute the limits of sequences and infinite series,
- Make use of Taylor series to represent functions,
- Make use of vectors and coordinates to describe objects in three-dimensional space and solve problems related to geometry of such objects and their interactions.
- Have an understanding of Functions of several variables: their limits, continuity, partial derivatives, exteme values, tangent planes and linear approximations, and
- Compute double integrals and use them to find certain areas and volumes.