Having successfully completed this course, the student will be able to
- calculate errors in the measurements.
- take and give data in the field using level and total station instruments.
- find the profile of a ground using level and total station instruments.
- measure the angels and the sides of a traverse in the field and perform traverse computations.
- calculate the required parameters of a Horizontal Curve and perform application in the field.
- calculate and measure the area using planimeter.
- draw and evaluate contour lines.