Students will strengthen
- Core engineering design skills related to:
- Developing, programming and verifying mathematical models;
- Using programmed models for parametric, simulation and what-if studies;
- Post-processing, visualization and interpretation of results;
- Written and oral communication;
- Professional ethics and innovation.
- Renewable energy system design skills related to:
- Modeling and assessment of renewable energy resources;
- Modeling renewable energy conversion processes;
- Modeling energy storage and demand;
- Integration of individual models to yield a system-level model.