At the end of the course students are expected to:
- Compute limits and carry out some basic proofs about limits and continuty,
- Compute derivates and use it in applications such as computing rates of change, finding extreme values,
- Sketch graphs of functions by finding intervals of increase /decrease, concavity and asymptotes,
- Use transcendental functions including logarithms, exponentials and inverse trigonometric functions effectively,
- Compute integrals by the Riemann Sum defintion and use it to make approximations,
- Make use of basic techniques to compute proper integrals,
- Use integration to compute area between curves.