Course Learning Outcomes
The student can :
- recognise familiar words and very basic phrases concerning him/herself, his /her family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly.
- understand familiar names, words and very simple sentences, for example on notices and posters or in catalogues.
- ask and answer simple questions in areas of immediate need or very familiar topics.
- use simple phrases and sentences.
- write a short, simple postcard, letter, notes etc.
- fill the forms with personal details.