Course Learning Outcomes
- Ability to analyze administrative and organizational structure.
- Gain practice in a real working environment.
- Ability to study various aspects of an organization.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in engineering projects.
- Ability to compare theory against practice.
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in assessing the organization.
- Ability to assess the functioning of nonengineering departments.
- Ability to assess interdepartmental relations.
- Acquire knowledge about data management and information flow systems used in practice.