Course Learning Outcomes
- To familiarize the students with the methods, tools and procedures used in the conceptual design phase of fixed wing aircraft.
- To improve the abilities of the students to apply knowledge of mathematics and aeronautical engineering through a design project assignment.
- To improve written and oral communication, research and team-working skills.
- To arise an awareness for contemporary issues related to airplane design and aeronautical engineering in general.
- To provide an environment to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for airplane design.