By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Reach, discuss, and interpret the documentary sources used for the study of the cultural heritage
- Improve expertise in the use of the relevant sources towards a better interpretation and conservation of cultural heritage
- Develop critical awareness, understanding, and interpretation of all past cultures forming the diverse and large cultural and chronological context of Anatolia through the use of documentary evidence
- Build up abilities of independent and analytical research
- Demonstrate awareness, sensibility, and professional ethics towards cultural diversity and utmost care for the cultural heritage of all civilizations, without bias.