Course Learning Outcomes
The students can :
- understand phrases and highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance(very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment)
- catch the main point in short clear, simple messages and announcements.
- read very short, simple texts in the present and in the past .
- find specific predictable information in simple everyday material such as advertisements, prospectuses, menus and timetables.
- handle very short social exchanges
- use a series of phrases and sentences to describe in simple terms family and other people, living conditions, educational backgraound and present or most recent job.
- write personal letter, invitation letter, mail