Relationship of Course to Student Outcomes:
Satisfies the following student outcomes (SOs) via the following Performance Indicators:
- SO (a) – PI-a2.
- Express data and knowledge by using logical models and knowledge representation schemes.
- SO (a) – PI-a3, e1.
- Apply logical principles for sound reasoning to prove theorems.
- SO (a) – PI-c3.
- Analyze knowledge rich domains to formulate heuristics.
- SO (c) – PI-c3, e1.
- Understand algorithms for search, adversary search, CSP and planning to develop efficient solutions
- SO (e) – PI-a6.
- Analyze real-life applications to represent uncertain knowledge with the help of probability theory.
- SO (e) – PI-a6, e1.
- Understand algorithms for simple and sequential decision making.
- SO (e) – PI-a6, c3.
- Understand requirements for supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning and apply machine learning algorithms.