Upon successful completion of this course, you should be:
- familiar with the basic concepts of accounting and its terminology,
- familiar with the accounting cycle and able to prepare financial statements,
- able to understand and interpret financial statements,
- able to identify major asset, liability, equity, income and expense items and explain how they are accounted for, measured and reported in accordance with IFRS and Turkish Tax Laws where they differ from IFRS.
- able to use the financial statements and financial information to manage and evaluate the results of business operations.