At the end of this course, the student will
- know the literal meaning of limit, continuity, differentiability and integration in multi dimensional setting
- analyze functions using limits, derivatives, and integrals in multi dimensional setting
- master differentiation and integration theory and techniques which are needed in various branches of sciences.
- be able to apply these theories and techniques to life problems.
- recognize the appropriate tools of multivariable calculus to solve applied problems
- master mathematical reasonining and writing.