By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify, discuss, and interpret the different cultural and chronological contexts in terms of art and architectural history and planning characteristics
- Improve expertise in the use of the relevant sources (ancient and modern)
- Develop critical awareness, understanding, and interpretation of all cultures forming the large and diverse cultural and chronological context of Anatolia
- Build up abilities of independent research
- Demonstrate awareness, sensibility, and professional ethics towards cultural diversity and utmost care for the cultural heritage of all civilizations, without bias.