By the end of the course the successful students are expected to:
- to evaluate and make use of the knowledge and recent developments in construction world, architectural detailing and building materials for the production of construction system details;
- to design floor/wall/roof/foundation systems by considering their functional requirements expected from these systems and selecting proper materials to ensure these requirements;
- to produce the 1/20-scale system details, 1/20-scale model and 1/5-scale point details for the construction system of a given building type;
- to make a model of the construction system to check its effectiveness in three-dimensional terms;
- to use and integrate their technical background for the architectural detailing and construction system design of their project;
- to discuss and review the achievements/failures/technical expectations/performance/ applicability of their construction design and the quality of system detail working drawing sheets together with the site engineers/architects/building materials manufacturers during the jury evaluation.