On successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Understand basic analysis and design issues, methods and consideration
- Understand and implement latest technologies and trends in the software and hardware development market
- Apply computer and software engineering methods.
- Analyze a real life computer problem;
- Design a complete solution to that problem;
- Apply theoretical knowledge of computing into a real-life problem.
- Understand the ethics and legal issues in computer world
- Improve communication and presentation skills.
- Understand teamwork and creativity merits.
- Understand and Implement standards, tools and techniques commonly used in the industry.thods.
Relationship of Course to Student Outcomes: Satisfies the following student outcomes (SOs) via the following Performance Indicators:
- CNG491/492 as being a graduation project for two semesters aim at meeting to match all performance indicators of the department with the specified student outcomes.