Student, who passed the course satisfactorily will be able to:
- formulate insertion phase and amplitude of basic microwave circuits
- use parametric and closed form equations for phase shifter and attenuator performance evaluation.
- identify linearity and efficiency issues of nonlinear amplifiers together with the operation classes.
- solve nonlinearity related performance parameters for common amplifier classes
- formulate phase noise in an oscillator
- solve mixing performace of a given mixer and propose mixer structures for given performance goals.