At the end of the course the students will:
1. have an understanding of the general principles of linear programming.
2. acquire the skills to formulate and build linear programming models, understand how to solve linear programming problems and how to make sensitivity analysis.
3. understand the basic concepts and solution approaches to multi-criteria decision making problems.
4. develop an understanding of the conflicts among different parties and be able to analyze the interactions among decision-makers.
5. learn to solve large scale linear programs using software and interpret software output.