Course Learning Outcomes
- Get fluent in the use of procedural statements – assignments, conditional statements, loops, function calls and arrays.
- Be able to design, code and test programs.
- Have knowledge of the concepts of object-oriented programming as used in MATLAB: classes, subclasses, properties and inheritance. Have knowledge of basic sorting and searching algorithms.
- Have knowledge of basic vector and matrix computations.
- Have a working familiarity with graphics tools.
- Be able to code basic network algorithms.
- Be able to code recursion algorithms for basic dynamic programming problems and simulation.
- Be able use computing for statistical application.